The software is easy to use and allows MaxStream customers to test the radio modems in the actual environment with just a computer and the items included with the radio modems.
See other knowledge articles for information on installing or using the X-CTU software.
- Support for all MaxStream products.
- Integrated terminal window.
- Easy to use loop back range test.
- Display of Receive Signal Strength Indictator (RSSI).
- Upgrade RF module firmware in the field on all XCite modules and XStream modules version 4.29 and higher.
- Display both ASCII and hexadecimal characters in terminal window.
- Compose test packets in either ASCII or hexadecimal for transmitting in terminal interface.
- Save and retrieve commonly used module configurations (profiles).
- Automatically detect module type.
- Restore factory default parameters.
- Display help about each of the radio parameters.
- Program radio profiles in a production environment using command line interface.
- Integrate with Labview and other production test software through command line interface.
X-CTU - smart, powerful and reliable tool that allows MaxStream customers to test the radio modems.